Packed with protein and low on carbs, moong (also known as green gram) is one of the most recommended vegetarian superfoods. An integral part of the Indian diet, it is extremely light and easy to digest. It is vegan and naturally gluten-free. Mung beans appear in cuisines around the world. They are also a very filling food, high in fiber, protein, and resistant starch.
Rich in B-complex vitamins, moong dal helps your body break carbohydrates down to glucose, and produce usable energy for your body. The folic acid present in it also helps maintain healthy brain function and in the production of DNA.
Sprouted grains are natural, nutritious, and healthy. Sprouted Moong Flour is rich in Protein, Fiber, Minerals, and Antioxidants. Since Sprouted green gram is rich in calcium, the protein becomes a portion of good food for infants. Use it as baby food by mixing it with milk or adding it to any other baby food to help your baby to get the essential nutrients and energy. Sprouted green gram is rich in dietary fiber and thus helps weight loss. It has an exceptional blend of protein which helps enhances the metabolic rate along with other good effects on the body.
Because of their high nutrient density, they are considered useful in defending against several chronic, age-related diseases, including heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and obesity.
- Sprouting degrades anti-nutrient Phytates in the food. This increases the bioavailability of micronutrients in sprouted grains.
- The chemical changes that occur in the sprouting seed activate a powerful enzyme factory. These enzymes make food easier to digest.
- Sprouting gives a unique flavor profile to the food. Contain Antioxidants That Fight Cancer Development
- Boost Immunity and Protect Against Infections and Viruses
- Fight Obesity and Help with Weight Loss
Physical health can be maintained by consuming wholesome foods and indulging in regular physical activities. Sprouted ragi is gluten-free and is known for its amazing flavors. Breakfast made from it will improve the health of your digestive tract. Adding sprouted ragi in the diet can do wonders as it has high fiber and polyphenol. Both are highly effective in controlling the glucose levels in the blood. Instead of including too much carbohydrate in the food, switch to healthier options. Other than this, it also has the lowest natural fat levels. So, adding it to the breakfast meal will not only give you a healthy start but will also cut fat from the body. It is good for all ages including babies & senior citizens.
- The sprouted green gram flour can be added to soups and curries as a thickening agent and to improve the protein content.
- It can also be used to make dosas and pancakes, as well as, chapatis and pooris by mixing with other flour.
- Sweets such as Sprouted Mung Halwa can also be prepared.
There are no reviews yet.