Turning regular Bajra millets into “sprouted bajra” have pretty intriguing nutritional benefits. Once, you soak the bajra, they germinate. Sprouts consume some of the grain’s starch, thereby altering the food’s nutritional content. Sprouted grains are natural, nutritious, and healthy.
- The presence of high fiber content in sprouted bajra makes it an ideal weight-loss food.
- Sprouted grains contain higher levels of vitamins & minerals than non-sprouted grains.
- Sprouting degrades anti-nutrient Phytates in the food. This increases the bioavailability of micronutrients in sprouted grains.
- The chemical changes that occur in the sprouting seed activate a powerful enzyme factory. These enzymes make food easier to digest.
- Sprouting gives a unique flavor profile to the food.
Physical health can be maintained by consuming wholesome foods and indulging in regular physical activities. Sprouted bajra is gluten-free and is known for its amazing flavors. It is good for all ages including babies & senior citizens.
- Make delicious and nourishing Rotis, Bhakris, Khichadi, Dosas, Cakes, Porridge and, Pancakes, etc.
There are no reviews yet.